ABX Live utilizes CCELL Dart technology for the highest quality vaping experience. The pods are filled with 500 mg of strain-specific live resin and high-THC distillate cannabis oil. They also utilize a magnetic connection and a proprietary battery. The device is draw-activated and micro USB rechargeable.
What are pre-filled THC oil cartridges?
Pre-filled THC oil cartridges are mini vape tanks filled with weed oil, sometimes referred to as hash oil. The tank contains a small coil which is powered by either a standard weed pen, a 510 thread battery, or a proprietary pod style device. Most THC cartridges contain a gram (1 mL) or half gram (0.5 mL) of THC oil, usually extracted from cannabis plants or hash. They are generally good for around 200-400 puffs.
Sometimes potent THC distillate cartridges are mistakenly referred to as wax carts or dab carts. Although some companies do make re-fillable 510 tanks for wax and dabs, they are not as convenient. The most popular ways to vape dabs or wax is using an e-nail or a dab pen.
How to use a pre-filled THC oil cartridge
Here are some helpful tips for using your pre-filled THC oil cart for the first time.
- There is almost no learning curve. Attach your cartridge to the battery and make sure it’s charged. Most devices require you to press the fire button five times.
- Some devices are draw-activated while others may require you to press a button to vape.
- If your device allows you to adjust the voltage, start at the lowest possible setting first.
- Begin with small 3-5 second puffs so you can gauge the potency of the oil, and the THC effects. You can always take another puff, so don’t overdo it.
- Experiment with raising the voltage for a stronger hit, but if it starts to taste dry or burnt, take it down a notch before you damage the coil.
- Most cartridges can be refilled with your own THC oil, CBD vape oil or e-liquid before you need to get rid of them. If it’s a 510 style cartridge, just unscrew the mouthpiece and fill the tank up. You may need to use a syringe for accuracy.
- When the flavor starts tasting burnt, that means it’s time for a new cartridge. Keep in mind, there are many great re-fillable oil carts available right now as well.
Advantages of pre-filled THC oil carts
The biggest advantage of using pre-filled THC oil cartridges over smoking and dabbing is the convenience factor. There is nothing to fill, just attach it to your battery and vape. Oil pens produce a very faint odor, which dissipates rather quickly, so they are perfect for stealthy sessions. Flavor is another major reason why people are switching to pre-filled oil carts. They allow you to experience your favorite cannabis strains in a whole new way. The taste is much purer than smoking a bowl, or using a dry herb vaporizer! Pre-filled THC oil carts are an excellent way to vape THC.
- Modern technology
- Much safer than smoking